10 TOP TIPS TO DRESS IF YOU'RE SMALL:
1. Sticking to one colour palette in an outfit is enhancing height on the eye as there's no break so your eye is instantly drawn up.
2. When adding a belt try to put it on your waist rather than your hips this makes your legs appear longer.
3. If your opting for prints, ditsy prints and avoid large prints this could overpower you.
4. If your opting for stripes, go for vertical over horizontal.
5. Try to opt for high waisted pants/ skirts or shorts above your hips enhances your legs just like the belt tip.
6. Go for earrings that are a long drop down look rather than rounded, as this is a small way of contributing to an elongated look.
7. Indulge in small accessories. Don't opt for oversized bags, dress for your height. It will compliment you and your outfit.
8. Go for pointed shoes as this carries the look on and narrows/ elongates the foot.
9. A jacket that is long enhances a taller look.
10. Embrace a midi dress in to a maxi dress. Don't start trying to take maxi dresses up opt for a midi dress.
If you'd like to book in a personal styling session with our stylist please email: email@example.com for a more personalised approach.