How to dress if you're tall
10 TOP TIPS TO DRESS IF YOU'RE TALL:
1. Colour blocking: don't stick to one colour. By adding different colours you're breaking the look up. One colour can enhance your height by elongating you on the eye.
2. Adding a belt also breaks up your look and shows your top half to your bottom creating a divide.
3. If your opting for prints, use large prints rather than ditsy prints.
4. If your opting for stripes, go for horizontal stripes over vertical.
5. Add layers making the attention go out rather than go up.
6. Go for earrings that are more rounded rather than long drop down, as this is a small way of contributing to breaking a elongated look up.
7. Indulge in oversized accessories.
8. Try skirts that are above the knee rather than below.
9. A jacket that is waist length is essential.
10. Embrace a maxi dress!!!!
If you'd like to book in a personal styling session with our stylist please email: email@example.com for a more personalised approach.