TRENDS TOO LOOK OUT FOR:
We are always analysing trends and bringing you products that are not only going to last in your wardrobe but how to style them for the seasons trend. So, here’s the top 6 trends you need to look out for:
Plus, you’ll find the styles on our website to achieve these trend focused looks!
- LIVING FOR LILAC, as you know we’ve stormed ahead with the lilac in our boutique it’s the cutest colour this season. It’s the prettiest shade of purple. We have brought many pieces out in lilac to help you achieve the colour of the season including dresses, tops and bags. Now moving in to AW21 lilac is here to stay but toughen the colour up with leathers. Don’t be afraid to get your leather jacket out and clash it with the cutest colour!
- SHORT & SHARP, Chanel knows how to achieve this trend! We are thinking cropped blazers the tailoring essence but the short style. Miniskirts that are straight cut – short & sharp. So as you browse bare that in mind. Mixing the tailored pants with more informal wear like crops is how you will achieve it. BE PLAYFUL.
- DARK DENIM WORN WITH GOLD, now this is one to watch out for we are talking bold jewellery ones that make a statement just like out hoops and ear candy! Go for it in gold and clash it with the dark denim the colours just work. Trust us on this!
- MIDRIFFS ARE OUT, they’ve made a comeback but its a prominent trend to grab hold on to. Crop top, cut out parts they’re creating the most amazing silhouettes this season
- MATCHY MATCHY IS GONE, it’s all about releasing your wild side. Clashing those prints are how we are doing it now. Don’t be scared just go for it. Maximal clash is how to pull this trend off.
- LONG EXAGGERATED SLEEVES, Think Ariana Grande, she must have brought this in. Jumpers too long for your arms, no problem it’s the trend now no worries, cancel the seamstress!
Explore all the styles in our NEW IN collection!